- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Keep Calm & Support Live Music – The J A Z Z T E X (duo)
October 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$25
Doors Open: 5pm, Music: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
You are invited to join us for an evening of wine and live music in the unique setting of our Jacko’s Underground Lounge.
Our Keep Calm & Support Live Music series has been a real success this summer and we look forward to continuing to support our local musicians this fall.
The J A Z Z T E X (duo)
RG Peever on Jazz Guitar
Gord Kaine on Electric Upright Bass
Normally a 4 piece band, the duo will be playing at the Vibrant Vine .
Pop Jazz: jazzy classic hit tunes with a jazz groove. Songs by Steely Dan, Sting, Van, Cockburn, Neil Young , Beatles, Marvin Gaye, Miles Davis..
Drinks & snacks available for purchase.
Reservations are by the table of 2 or 4.
Table of 2: includes 2 x tickets and 2 x 6oz glass of wine
Table of 4: includes 4 x tickets and 1 x bottle of wine