- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Kriselle Cellars winemaker dinner at Bethany’s Table of Portland
February 20, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$75
Join the principals of Kriselle Cellars for dinner at Bethany’s Table of Portland, an evening of culinary excellence on Thursday, Feb. 20 at 6 p.m. Cost is $75 plus gratuity.
Winery Director Nora Lancaster, winemaker Scott Steingraber and his wife and winery namesake, Kris, will be there to visit with attending guests. The four-course dinner will include five of our fondest wines paired with locally influenced cuisine. Reservations are required as seats are limited.
For reservations, please call Bethany’s Table at (503)-614-0267.