- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Kriselle Cellars winemaker dinner at Bethany’s Table of Portland
February 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$75
Join the principals of Kriselle Cellars for dinner at Bethany’s Table of Portland, an evening of culinary excellence on Thursday, Feb. 20 at 6 p.m. Cost is $75 plus gratuity.
Winery Director Nora Lancaster, winemaker Scott Steingraber and his wife and winery namesake, Kris, will be there to visit with attending guests. The four-course dinner will include five of our fondest wines paired with locally influenced cuisine. Reservations are required as seats are limited.
For reservations, please call Bethany’s Table at (503)-614-0267.