- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
KV Sundays | Wine & Macramé
April 18 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$55
Learn the art of macramé while sipping estate wines on the terrace at Knudsen Vineyards.
We have partnered with Tania Zavala of Kraftee to share simple instructions and a couple of project options for a take-home souvenir.
$55 per person includes all of the supplies needed for your macramé project plus two 4-ounce glasses of Knudsen Vineyards wine. Guests can select the wine of their choice, including Chardonnay, Rosé or Pinot noir.
Sundays April 11 & 18 at 1:00 pm