- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
L & JZ – September 17th 2020
September 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15.00
L & JZ duo group performs 70‘s 80’s and 90’s eclectic easy listening, soft rock, pop, jazz and R&B
Doors open at 5:30pm.
Show is from 06:00pm to 08:00pm.
Drinks and snacks available for purchase.