- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Lamb Jam Seattle
May 19 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$75 – $105
Lamb Jam Seattle is a culinary competition that gathers 16 of Seattle’s most talented chefs on Sunday, May 19 to vie for the title of Lamb Jam Seattle Champion as the American Lamb Board celebrates the 80,000 family-operated farms and ranches raising lamb across the nation.
The American Lamb Jam Tour is an epic chef competition and culinary experience that brings together 16 chefs at each of the six tour stops—Austin, Boston, Denver, D.C., San Francisco, and Seattle. Chefs compete for best lamb dish and the opportunity to go head to head against winners from across the nation at the Lamb Jam Finale for the title of Lamb Jam Master.
Winery sponsors this year include Lauren Ashton Cellars in Woodinville and House Wine by Seattle-based Precept Wine. Proceeds support University District Food Bank in northeast Seattle.
Main Event (3-6 p.m.)
16 chefs compete while you have fun, vote and eat! Bartenders, winemakers, brewers, and culinary artisans of all sorts will be on hand to create an unforgettable gastronomic experience.
VIP Experience (2-6 p.m.)
Score yourself a VIP ticket for the ultimate Lamb Jam experience. In addition to the main event, you’ll be treated to an exclusive VIP hour with artisan libations and bites, AND get early entry to the main event, AND a VIP gift bag so you can take the Lamb Jam experience home.