- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Lamb Jam Seattle
May 19 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$75 – $105
Lamb Jam Seattle is a culinary competition that gathers 16 of Seattle’s most talented chefs on Sunday, May 19 to vie for the title of Lamb Jam Seattle Champion as the American Lamb Board celebrates the 80,000 family-operated farms and ranches raising lamb across the nation.
The American Lamb Jam Tour is an epic chef competition and culinary experience that brings together 16 chefs at each of the six tour stops—Austin, Boston, Denver, D.C., San Francisco, and Seattle. Chefs compete for best lamb dish and the opportunity to go head to head against winners from across the nation at the Lamb Jam Finale for the title of Lamb Jam Master.
Winery sponsors this year include Lauren Ashton Cellars in Woodinville and House Wine by Seattle-based Precept Wine. Proceeds support University District Food Bank in northeast Seattle.
Main Event (3-6 p.m.)
16 chefs compete while you have fun, vote and eat! Bartenders, winemakers, brewers, and culinary artisans of all sorts will be on hand to create an unforgettable gastronomic experience.
VIP Experience (2-6 p.m.)
Score yourself a VIP ticket for the ultimate Lamb Jam experience. In addition to the main event, you’ll be treated to an exclusive VIP hour with artisan libations and bites, AND get early entry to the main event, AND a VIP gift bag so you can take the Lamb Jam experience home.