- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Last Fridays at Campbell Lane
May 29 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Come join us for an aprés work wind down complete with wine, food, and live music to get your weekend off to the right start. Feel free to bring your own seat (lawn chair, camp chair, etc.) or blanket for the grassy areas when the weather permits an outdoor event.
Artist and food vendors are now listed on our website at clwinery.com/last-fridays.
No cover charge. No outside food or drink for these events.