- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Last Fridays at Campbell Lane
July 31, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Come join us for an aprés work wind down complete with wine, food, and live music to get your weekend off to the right start. Feel free to bring your own seat (lawn chair, camp chair, etc.) or blanket for the grassy areas when the weather permits an outdoor event.
Artist and food vendors are now listed on our website at clwinery.com/last-fridays.
No cover charge. No outside food or drink for these events.