- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Le Cochon Pig Roast
October 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85 – $95
Surrounded by the changing colors of the season and the rich aromas of roasting pork, we’ll toast to the season with Pinot Noirs from the Soléna cellar chosen specifically for the evening.
Chef Antunez, known for his exquisite Costa Rican cuisine, will be joining us again to prepare his interpretation of a traditional pig roast with Latin inspired sides. This communal event is a distinct experience where all will gather to enjoy great food, perfect wines, and the company of the evening.
Tickets are just $85 for current Nos Amis members and $95 for future Nos Amis members.