- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Le Cochon Pig Roast
October 17, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85 – $95
Surrounded by the changing colors of the season and the rich aromas of roasting pork, we’ll toast to the season with Pinot Noirs from the Soléna cellar chosen specifically for the evening.
Chef Antunez, known for his exquisite Costa Rican cuisine, will be joining us again to prepare his interpretation of a traditional pig roast with Latin inspired sides. This communal event is a distinct experience where all will gather to enjoy great food, perfect wines, and the company of the evening.
Tickets are just $85 for current Nos Amis members and $95 for future Nos Amis members.