- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Learn to line dance at Oak Knoll Winery
February 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5
Come to historic Oak Knoll Winery on Feb. 7 and learn to country line dance as Taya Maack will give us a lesson on some latest dances.
Then we will get the chance to show off our new dance moves.
Cost is $5 per person. This is a 21 and up event. No kiddos
We will have food, wine, and beer for purchase.