- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Learn to line dance at Oak Knoll Winery
February 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5
Come to historic Oak Knoll Winery on Feb. 7 and learn to country line dance as Taya Maack will give us a lesson on some latest dances.
Then we will get the chance to show off our new dance moves.
Cost is $5 per person. This is a 21 and up event. No kiddos
We will have food, wine, and beer for purchase.