- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Live Music: Second Time Refined
August 29 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
Second Time Refined will be performing on the back deck! Join us for a fun performance on Saturday, August 29th at each of our time slots.
No tickets required, just make a reservation at either 11am, 1pm or 3pm (each reservation is 1 1/2 hours) for a seat on the deck: 503-843-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org