- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Live music with Dante Zapata
November 27, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Dante is self-taught singer and guitar player who started learning the language of music around the age of 12. Dante’s love of music is matched only by his passion for dancing and Oregon wine country.
Dante is asked frequently – “what kind of music do you play?” – a sometimes difficult question to answer. He’s known to play anything from blues to country, jazz to gospel.