- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Joshua Red Uttech | The Cottage
October 24, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Live music 3.0…the Cottage is now streaming live music from a private residence TO the restaurant; we’ll have the show up on a big screen…or you can order takeout and enjoy from the comforts of home!
Limited indoor and patio reservations are now available! Additionally, we offer takeout food and bar via carryout or our black (nitrile) glove fully contactless service; order through our Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order) or by calling 425-286-6332. Please note that all guests must wear masks when not seated at a table; guests seated inside must be family members.
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
Joshua Red Uttech is changing the world, one song at a time. Joshua began his career as a solo artist in 2017, playing various venues around Seattle and the surrounding Pacific Northwest. With influences ranging from Rock, Pop, Blues, Folk, and Classical, he is always delivering a stand out performance.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.