- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Lyle Ronglien | The Cottage
September 18, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Live music 3.0…the Cottage is now streaming live music from a private residence TO the restaurant; we’ll have the show up on a big screen…or you can order takeout and enjoy from the comforts of home!
Lyle will be doing his thing for tips and a percentage of sales, so grab a seat or click through below
Limited indoor and patio reservations are now available! Additionally, we offer takeout food and bar via carryout or our black (nitrile) glove fully contactless service; order through our Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order) or by calling 425-286-6332. Please note that all guests must wear masks when not seated at a table; guests seated inside must be family members.
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
Without question the most unique night on the calendar; make it a point to be here. If you’ve seen Lyle Ronglien, you know what you’re in for. If you’ve yet to hear Lyle, do yourself a favor. Nothing quite as interesting as hearing Lyle launch into something that you know you’ve heard, but can’t quite place…and when you eventually do, you’re amazed how good it sounds on a banjo!
Lyle is a session musician, songwriter, performer, and instructor. Originally from Woodinville, he currently resides in Mill Creek and has performed all over the Northwest and toured from San Diego to New York. Lyle’s acoustic guitar and banjo style mixes rock, country, bluegrass, smooth jazz, and more, anything from Johnny Cash to Michael Jackson.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.