- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Lyle Ronglien
August 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The show must go on! COVID live music version 3.0…we’re now live streaming music TO the restaurant; we’ll have the show up on a big screen and sound system…or you can order takeout and enjoy from the comforts of home!
Limited indoor reservations and seating on the patio and under the tent are now available! Additionally, we continue to offer food and a takeout bar either by carryout or FREE delivery with our black (nitrile) glove or fully contactless services. 425-286-6332, Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order), or through the Joe Coffee app (text “coffee” to 474747 to download). Please note that all guests must wear masks when not seated at a table; guests seated inside must be family members.
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
Without question the most unique night on the calendar; make it a point to be here. If you’ve seen Lyle Ronglien, you know what you’re in for. If you’ve yet to hear Lyle, do yourself a favor. Nothing quite as interesting as hearing Lyle launch into something that you know you’ve heard, but can’t quite place…and when you eventually do, you’re amazed how good it sounds on a banjo!
Lyle is a session musician, songwriter, performer, and instructor. Originally from Woodinville, he currently resides in Mill Creek and has performed all over the Northwest and toured from San Diego to New York. Lyle’s acoustic guitar and banjo style mixes rock, country, bluegrass, smooth jazz, and more, anything from Johnny Cash to Michael Jackson.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.