- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Live (Stream) Music | Robbie Christmas | The Cottage
August 22, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We’re always excited when Robbie (RX) stops by (even if it is virtually), but this time we’re stoked as it’ll be his first visit since releasing his new album, Epilogue (available now at https://www.rxrobbie.com/). So expect to hear some truly amazing original music this Saturday!
RX will be entertaining for tips and a cut of our sales, so please nab grub or click through below!
Limited indoor and patio reservations are now available! Additionally, we offer takeout food and bar via carryout or our black (nitrile) glove fully contactless service; order through our Square store (https://thecottagebothell.square.site/s/order) or by calling 425-286-6332. Please note that all guests must wear masks when not seated at a table; guests seated inside must be family members.
TO WATCH: Go to our Facebook Live page: https://www.facebook.com/thecottagebothell/live/. No Facebook account required.
WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING—–
RX (real name Robbie Christmas) is a Seattle-based singer songwriter and instrumentalist best known for his pure, unique voice, timeless lyrics and skilled guitar playing.
His sound can best be described as classic and electric; comprising of intricate guitar parts and the modern production of bands like Amos Lee and Vance Joy wrapped in layers of familiar melodies and harmonies reminiscent of his heroes, James Taylor and Crosby, Still, Nash and Young.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.