- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Manicures & Mimosas
July 2, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmvaries
Thursdays can be so tough! But we are here to help you ease your way right into Friday with Manicures & Mimosas the first Thursday of every month this summer at Eola Hills Legacy Estate Vineyard.
Our friends Little Gypsy Nail salon are back! And BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Call 503.535.9655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment.
Seriously, friends – due to current restrictions spots are limited and only by appointment. No walk-ins allowed.
We can’t wait to be your friendly faces behind the bar serving up wine by the glass or bottle. Tastings also available.
Our specialty mimosa of the month : Strawberry Peach (Choose one of our three sparkling wines!). Find your new favorite or enjoy our sparkling fresh.
Either way – it’s a delicious way to say hello to summer evenings at Legacy Estate vineyard.
Extended hours from 4 – 7 pm for Manicures & Mimosas!