- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Mark Ryan winemaker dinner at Water’s Table
March 20, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington presents a special Water’s Table dining event in collaboration with world-class local winemaker Mark Ryan McNeilly on Friday, March 20.
Join us in the Water’s Table private dining room for a five-course prix fixe feast created in a collaboration between Chef Thomas Sheehan and Mark Ryan, featuring limited-release Washington wines that are specially blended for this event.
Food menu highlights include springtime delicacies such as potato gnocchi with English peas, mushrooms, mint and hazelnuts, and Salmon Creek pork chops with rum raisin purée.