- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery presents Piano Nights with Mark Jeleniewski
September 26 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Plan a relaxing or romantic night out to our Maryhill Winery tasting room in the Columbia Gorge during our Piano Nights series on Thursday, Sept. 26 featuring Mark Jeleniewski.
Recording artist, musician, producer and composer Mark J is one of the Portland’s busiest and best loved pianists. Whether on the concert stage or in an intimate fireside setting, playing and singing his own compositions or covering popular favorites, his ability to communicate with the audience touches souls and stirs emotions.
This award-winning songwriter/singer has been a full-time professional musician since the age of 17. His talent and love for music earned him a college scholarship and taken him on performance tours of the British Isles, Europe, Canada, and the U.S., gathering fans from around the world.