- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery presents Piano Nights with Mark Jeleniewski
September 26, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Plan a relaxing or romantic night out to our Maryhill Winery tasting room in the Columbia Gorge during our Piano Nights series on Thursday, Sept. 26 featuring Mark Jeleniewski.
Recording artist, musician, producer and composer Mark J is one of the Portland’s busiest and best loved pianists. Whether on the concert stage or in an intimate fireside setting, playing and singing his own compositions or covering popular favorites, his ability to communicate with the audience touches souls and stirs emotions.
This award-winning songwriter/singer has been a full-time professional musician since the age of 17. His talent and love for music earned him a college scholarship and taken him on performance tours of the British Isles, Europe, Canada, and the U.S., gathering fans from around the world.