- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery present Friday Night Live with Eastside Vinyl
February 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Eastside Vinyl on Feb. 28 at its Woodinville winery.
Eastside Vinyl is version II of Eastside Jam. They will rock the house with your favorite cover tunes from the classic rock period. Playing recognizable songs from Billy Joel, the Eagles, Lynyrd Skynrd, the Beatles, Huey Lewis, Journey and many more.
Wine is sold by the glass and bottle, and there’s no cover charge! Bring your friends for an evening you won’t forget.
Blazing trails since 2007, Skillet continuously rotates specials such as a pomegranate molasses pulled pork sandwich or lime-cilantro marinated mahi mahi, while offering cult classics like the bacon jam burger, fennel crusted fried chicken sammy and hand cut fries.