- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Eastside Jam
January 24 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Eastside Jam will rock the house Jan. 24 in Woodinville at Matthews Winery with your favorite cover tunes from the classic rock period.
Playing recognizable songs from Billy Joel, the Eagles, Lynyrd Skynrd, the Beatles, Huey Lewis, Journey and many more.
Wine is sold by the glass and bottle, and there’s no cover charge. Bring your friends for an evening you won’t forget.
From the Anthony’s family of restaurants, Finn delivers award-winning seafood on the road, including local chowder, Dungeness crab & shrimp rolls, mahi mahi tacos, fish & chips and more!