- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend New Release | 2017 Winderlea Maresh Vineyard Pinot noir
May 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Swing by Winderlea over Memorial Day Weekend to stock up on wines you’ll want for summer. Our 2019 Rosé of Pinot noir ($35|bottle) is released and selling our quickly. This weekends special release is our 2017 Winderlea Maresh Vineyard Pinot noir ($53|bottle). If you can’t come by, we are happy to deliver these wines to you locally (local delivery and ground shipping is included) for a minimum 6 bottle order.
• Bottle Sales and Curbside Service: Bottle purchases to take home. We are happy to take an order over the phone, and we’ll bring it curb-side to your vehicle every day from 10am to 4pm. Simply call us at 503-554-5900 or email to email@example.com.
• Home/Business Delivery or Ground Shipping: Local delivery or ground shipping to your home or office is included on all orders of 6 or more bottles, within 35 miles of the winery or via ground shipping. Please email us at