- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Outdoor Tasting Flights/Drive-thru Wine Pick Up
May 30, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
It’s time to celebrate Spring at Styring! Reserve your outdoor tasting flight for Memorial Day Weekend. Bring your own picnic if you like and enjoy the beautiful views of the farm from your delightfully distanced table!
A limited number of spaces are available at 11 am, 12 pm, 1:30 pm or 2:30 pm on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, May 29, 30 and 31.
A few reminders:
- Please, no more than six people per group (that includes ALL group members)
- No outside alcohol consumed on our grounds
- Flights are $15 per person with no purchase requirement
- One flight charge waived per bottle purchased
- Snacks available for purchase
- Spaces are limited, so be sure to make a reservation
And don’t forget – our Drive-thru Wine Pick Up will be open Saturday, Sunday and Monday from Noon-4 pm, too! Just drive up, make your selections, pay at our touch-free pay station, we load your wine in your trunk and away you go! Safe, easy and convenient! No reservation required.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.