- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Michal Palzewicz Trio performs at Grizzly Peak Winery
September 19 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Grizzly Peak Winery presents its End of Summer Celebration with the Michal Palzewicz Trio on Saturday, Sept. 19 in Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley.
The group features Michal Palzewicz – Cello & Violin
Dan Sherrill – Guitar & Banjo
Reed Bentley – Percussion, Steel Pan
Trio will play their favorite repertoire and a selections of new music.
Admission by donation.
RSVP at GPWreservations@gmail.com ~ Leave: name, phone number & number of guests.
This is an outdoor event, no food truck on site, no pets.