- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- This event has passed.
Midsommar Fest at Fullerton Wine Bar and Tasting Room
June 27 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until June 27, 2021
The Fullerton Wine family is excited to welcome friends new and old into their tasting room for a special Midsommar celebration!
Dating back to the 1300s this Nordic holiday celebrates the return of the sun which brings longer, brighter and fertile days. Guests will get to participate in many of the family’s annual traditions brought to the Pacific Northwest from Sweden. Festivities will include a traditional decorated Maypole outside, fresh floral wreath making, and the family’s favorite Midsommar dishes prepared by matriarch Susanne Fullerton.
As part of the celebration, the Fullertons are opening up the library and will be pouring a special rosé vertical featuring Three Otters Rosé 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 vintages.