- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Virtual Tasting with Willamette Valley Vineyards’ Winery Director, Christine Clair
May 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us Friday May 7th at 7pm (PST) with your mom, daughter or special women in your life for an evening featuring new wine releases and stories of women in the Oregon wine industry. We will be tasting through and talking about our Dijon Clone Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
To make our time together extra special, Christine will be sharing your submissions for the best advice you received from your mother. If you would like your advice shared, please include it when you sign up for the virtual tasting.
Register for this virtual tasting and be automatically entered to win an overnight getaway in a Winery Suite at Willamette Valley Vineyards!