- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Virtual Tasting with Willamette Valley Vineyards’ Winery Director, Christine Clair
May 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us Friday May 7th at 7pm (PST) with your mom, daughter or special women in your life for an evening featuring new wine releases and stories of women in the Oregon wine industry. We will be tasting through and talking about our Dijon Clone Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
To make our time together extra special, Christine will be sharing your submissions for the best advice you received from your mother. If you would like your advice shared, please include it when you sign up for the virtual tasting.
Register for this virtual tasting and be automatically entered to win an overnight getaway in a Winery Suite at Willamette Valley Vineyards!