- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards with ‘The Long Kiss Goodnight’
June 27 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10 – $15
Catch a ‘The Long Kiss Goodnight’ with Browne Family Vineyards on June 27 in Walla Walla as part of Movie Night.
Back by popular demand, join Browne Family Vineyards for our annual Movie Night series. We have all your favs, so bring a date, a friend or the family! Tickets include your first glass of wine and unlimited popcorn & licorice to munch on!