- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards with ‘The Long Kiss Goodnight’
June 27, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10 – $15
Catch a ‘The Long Kiss Goodnight’ with Browne Family Vineyards on June 27 in Walla Walla as part of Movie Night.
Back by popular demand, join Browne Family Vineyards for our annual Movie Night series. We have all your favs, so bring a date, a friend or the family! Tickets include your first glass of wine and unlimited popcorn & licorice to munch on!