- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Music at the Dancing Fish: Nick Mardon
September 13 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$10
~A portion of the $10 admission fee goes to Whidbey Island Nourishes (W.I.N.)~
Nick Mardon is a multi-instrumentalist from Seattle best known for his over-the-top electric Guitar playing with the Nick Mardon Blues Trio.
His solo performances feature smooth vocals and masterful guitar playing on Original songs as well as unrepeatable renditions of iconic covers.
Early on, Nick’s biggest influences were Rock bands like AC/DC and Led Zeppelin, but as he studied with different teachers he developed a passion for Jazz, Blues, Latin Music, Fusion, and many other styles of music.
Nick has spent extensive time studying the playing of Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Howard Roberts, Eric Johnson, Guthrie Govan, Steve Vai, and Robben Ford.
Now Nick plays over 100 gigs annually with many different groups in styles ranging from Jazz to Metal.