- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Music at the Dancing Fish: Nick Mardon
September 13, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$10
~A portion of the $10 admission fee goes to Whidbey Island Nourishes (W.I.N.)~
Nick Mardon is a multi-instrumentalist from Seattle best known for his over-the-top electric Guitar playing with the Nick Mardon Blues Trio.
His solo performances feature smooth vocals and masterful guitar playing on Original songs as well as unrepeatable renditions of iconic covers.
Early on, Nick’s biggest influences were Rock bands like AC/DC and Led Zeppelin, but as he studied with different teachers he developed a passion for Jazz, Blues, Latin Music, Fusion, and many other styles of music.
Nick has spent extensive time studying the playing of Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Howard Roberts, Eric Johnson, Guthrie Govan, Steve Vai, and Robben Ford.
Now Nick plays over 100 gigs annually with many different groups in styles ranging from Jazz to Metal.