- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Music In The Vines at Melrose Vineyards
August 16 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Thursday, repeating until September 16, 2018
Join us at Melrose Vineyards on Thursdays from Aug. 16 – Sept. 16 for Music in the Vines in historic Southern Oregon.