- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
New Releases at Prohibition Cellars
September 12 @ 12:00 pm - September 13 @ 5:00 pm
Prohibition Cellars will be releasing FIVE new wines September 12 – 13 weekend. Come out and taste!
Open to the Public: Saturday, 9/12 from 12pm-4pm & Sunday, 9/13 from 12pm-4pm
Wine Club Only: Saturday 9/12 from 5pm-8pm & Sunday, 9/13 from 5pm-8pm
Join our Wine Club! Learn about our two clubs here.
New Releases include:
2019 Chardonnay Reserve
2018 Untouchables (Red Blend)
2018 Scarface (Syrah)
About Prohibition Cellars: Read Our Story
Address: 19501 144th Ave NE, F-900 Woodinville, WA 98072
Tasting Room Hours: Friday: 4pm-7pm, Saturday & Sunday: Noon-5pm.
Tasting Fee: $15 per guest (waived with bottle purchase of $40)
Contact: Phone: (818) 431-0074