- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
New Releases at Prohibition Cellars
September 12, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - September 13, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Prohibition Cellars will be releasing FIVE new wines September 12 – 13 weekend. Come out and taste!
Open to the Public: Saturday, 9/12 from 12pm-4pm & Sunday, 9/13 from 12pm-4pm
Wine Club Only: Saturday 9/12 from 5pm-8pm & Sunday, 9/13 from 5pm-8pm
Join our Wine Club! Learn about our two clubs here.
New Releases include:
2019 Chardonnay Reserve
2018 Untouchables (Red Blend)
2018 Scarface (Syrah)
About Prohibition Cellars: Read Our Story
Address: 19501 144th Ave NE, F-900 Woodinville, WA 98072
Tasting Room Hours: Friday: 4pm-7pm, Saturday & Sunday: Noon-5pm.
Tasting Fee: $15 per guest (waived with bottle purchase of $40)
Contact: Phone: (818) 431-0074