- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Matthews Winery
December 31, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Bring your friends to Matthews Winery on New Year’s Eve and enjoy a great start to your weekend with the lively sounds of Eastsiders as they play your favorite songs that will get you out on the dance floor.
Bring your friends; there is no cover charge. Wine is available by the glass and bottle. Silver Spork is a great addition to the Seattle food scene, serving up global comfort food such as German sausage sliders, Pacific Northwest poutine, Cajun fries, Southern-fried buttermilk chicken sandwiches and fondue grilled cheese.