- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball at Waterbrook Winery
December 31, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - January 1, 2019 @ 1:00 am$85 – $99
Join us at Waterbrook Winery on New Year’s Eve with your best mask and prepare to dance the night away with our live DJ!
Dress to the nines if you want to win the costume contest and a special prize. Your ticket includes a full buffet dinner and two glasses of sparkling wine, one welcome glass and one to toast 2019 as the ball drops.
The first 40 guests will receive a free ride back to the Marcus Whitman from The Touring Co. We will also offer an a la carte menu featuring oysters and caviar. Glitz, glam and get down at Waterbrook.