- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Noble Ridge Spring Release Pig Roast
May 16, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$89
In conjunction with our Spring Releases we have teamed up with the Incomparable Chef Heinz Schmidt and his famous Pig Roast.
Chef Heinz slow roasts the pig for 7 hours after it has been stuffed with fresh herbs, spices and local garlic. It is then infused with fresh made sweet apple juice and massaged with Hawaiian Red Clay Sea Salt and spices. On the bbq the pig is basted hourly with local blossom honey & grainy mustard, all paired with Noble Ridge’s highly anticipated New Spring Releases.