- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Now Open: Knudsen Vineyards
June 8, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm$25
ALMOST 50 YEARS IN THE MAKING!
We are now open in the Dundee Hills of the Willamette Valley.
Established in 1971, our estate became the location of the first bonded winery in the Dundee Hills. Renowned for our high-elevation Pinot noir and Chardonnay, we produce quality fruit for our own wines as well as those of other premium winemakers. We hope that you will join us at The Outlook at Knudsen Vineyards for estate wine tastings.
Page, Cal, Colin and David Knudsen
Second Generation Stewards
Tastings by reservation | Same-day appointments may be available