- VineLine Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- This event has passed.
Oak Knoll Winery presents Country Night With Slicker
August 16, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley presents a family-friendly, outdoor boots-off wine drinking grass dancin’ kinda party as Portland-based Slicker will bring the house down on Aug. 16.
Beef Brisket, pinot beans and buttermilk Slaw will be available for $13 – with sides subject to change – or bring your own picnic dinner.
*****Cost is $10 for ALL Ages*****
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low back chairs are recommended.