- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
Oak Knoll Winery presents Country Night With Slicker
August 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley presents a family-friendly, outdoor boots-off wine drinking grass dancin’ kinda party as Portland-based Slicker will bring the house down on Aug. 16.
Beef Brisket, pinot beans and buttermilk Slaw will be available for $13 – with sides subject to change – or bring your own picnic dinner.
*****Cost is $10 for ALL Ages*****
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low back chairs are recommended.