- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Oak Knoll Winery presents Country Night With Slicker
August 16, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley presents a family-friendly, outdoor boots-off wine drinking grass dancin’ kinda party as Portland-based Slicker will bring the house down on Aug. 16.
Beef Brisket, pinot beans and buttermilk Slaw will be available for $13 – with sides subject to change – or bring your own picnic dinner.
*****Cost is $10 for ALL Ages*****
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low back chairs are recommended.