- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- This event has passed.
Oak Knoll Winery presents Hit Machine
August 2 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley presents Hit Machine, a high-energy, five-piece band created by bassist Bart Hafeman that plays hits from all eras.
Smoked PDX will be serving up barbecue or bring your own picnic dinner.
*****Cost is $10 for ALL Ages*****
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low back chairs are recommended.