- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
Oak Knoll Winery presents Hit Machine
August 2 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley presents Hit Machine, a high-energy, five-piece band created by bassist Bart Hafeman that plays hits from all eras.
Smoked PDX will be serving up barbecue or bring your own picnic dinner.
*****Cost is $10 for ALL Ages*****
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low back chairs are recommended.