- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Oak Knoll Winery presents Toast to the Tunes with Jilt Band
August 8, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley resumes its Toast to the Tunes 2019 Concert Series on Aug. 8 with Jilt Band.
Food from Sugars Barbecue includes BBQ Meatloaf and Red Potato Salad for $13. Sides subject to change.
Gates open at 5 p.m. Show runs 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $5 for 21 and Up.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low-back chairs are recommended.
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.