- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Oak Knoll Winery presents Toast to the Tunes with Jilt Band
August 8 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley resumes its Toast to the Tunes 2019 Concert Series on Aug. 8 with Jilt Band.
Food from Sugars Barbecue includes BBQ Meatloaf and Red Potato Salad for $13. Sides subject to change.
Gates open at 5 p.m. Show runs 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $5 for 21 and Up.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low-back chairs are recommended.
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.