- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco 2017 III Nefer Cabernet Release Weekend
November 20 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The time has come for the 2017 III Nefer from Obelisco to be released. This 100% Cabernet is a rare bottle and it is one of the hallmarks of Obelisco. Come try it for yourself.
It is a brooding and powerful example of Red Mountain Cabernet.