- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- This event has passed.
Obelisco 2017 III Nefer Cabernet Release Weekend
November 20, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The time has come for the 2017 III Nefer from Obelisco to be released. This 100% Cabernet is a rare bottle and it is one of the hallmarks of Obelisco. Come try it for yourself.
It is a brooding and powerful example of Red Mountain Cabernet.