- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Obelisco 2017 III Nefer Cabernet Release Weekend
November 20, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The time has come for the 2017 III Nefer from Obelisco to be released. This 100% Cabernet is a rare bottle and it is one of the hallmarks of Obelisco. Come try it for yourself.
It is a brooding and powerful example of Red Mountain Cabernet.