- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate 2016 III Nefer Cabernet Release
December 13, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25.00
We at Obelisco Estate are excited to release the Obelisco 2016 III Nefer Cabernet. Come see us on Saturday and Sunday during tasting room hours to try the new vintage.
The now legendary Obelisco III Nefer Cabernet is a special wine and the 2016 release is no different. This is a big wine worthy of special status. This is a 100% Cabernet aged in new oak and expresses everything a Red Mountain Cab is famous for. The density of the Obelisco Vineyard produces something very special for Cab. We will be sampling the new vintage along with some of the old vintages, and we will be serving some appetizers. Live music will be playing as well. It is going to be a great night!
The fee for this event is $25, which is refundable with purchase.
From our Obelisco Vineyard to you, we cannot wait to share this wine. Come see us! The new vintage will be available at all three of our tasting rooms.
217 Ninth Street
Obelisco Warehouse Woodinville
19495 144th Ave. NE, Suite B-220
Obelisco Apple Farm Village – Woodinville
14525 148th Ave. NE, Suite 121