- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Jason Crockett
May 22 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Jason Crockett on May 22 at the Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
Jason is a talented guitarist. He has a ton of original songs and also plays alternative, rock, blues, classics and just about anything else you can think of. His voice will surprise you and draw you in to his world.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.