- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Jason Crockett
May 22 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Jason Crockett on May 22 at the Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
Jason is a talented guitarist. He has a ton of original songs and also plays alternative, rock, blues, classics and just about anything else you can think of. His voice will surprise you and draw you in to his world.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.