- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Larry Murante
May 18 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Larry Murante on Saturday, May 18 at the Obelisco Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
Murante’s beautifully woven stories about every day folks are set to song by combining compassionate, socially conscious lyrics with an upbeat, joyful, energetic folk/rock style.
His fourth release, Patch Of Sky, has garnered critical acclaim across the country. He’s been a grand prize winner at the international John Lennon Songwriting Contest and more than a dozen other regional, national and international songwriting and performance awards.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.