- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Larry Murante
May 18 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Larry Murante on Saturday, May 18 at the Obelisco Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
Murante’s beautifully woven stories about every day folks are set to song by combining compassionate, socially conscious lyrics with an upbeat, joyful, energetic folk/rock style.
His fourth release, Patch Of Sky, has garnered critical acclaim across the country. He’s been a grand prize winner at the international John Lennon Songwriting Contest and more than a dozen other regional, national and international songwriting and performance awards.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.