- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Larry Murante
May 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Larry Murante on Saturday, May 18 at the Obelisco Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
Murante’s beautifully woven stories about every day folks are set to song by combining compassionate, socially conscious lyrics with an upbeat, joyful, energetic folk/rock style.
His fourth release, Patch Of Sky, has garnered critical acclaim across the country. He’s been a grand prize winner at the international John Lennon Songwriting Contest and more than a dozen other regional, national and international songwriting and performance awards.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.