- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Ian Skavdahl
August 1 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Ian Skavdahl performs live Aug. 1 at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Come join us for a night of wine while listening to the talented Ian Skavdahl. He is a singer and songwriter with diverse influences from jazz, folk, rock and blues. The music from Ian is captivating and a perfect way to spend the evening.
We will be pouring, and he will be playing! No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.