- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Ian Skavdahl
August 1 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Ian Skavdahl performs live Aug. 1 at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Come join us for a night of wine while listening to the talented Ian Skavdahl. He is a singer and songwriter with diverse influences from jazz, folk, rock and blues. The music from Ian is captivating and a perfect way to spend the evening.
We will be pouring, and he will be playing! No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.