- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine and live music featuring Ian Skavdahl
August 1, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Ian Skavdahl performs live Aug. 1 at Obelisco Apple Farm Village.
Come join us for a night of wine while listening to the talented Ian Skavdahl. He is a singer and songwriter with diverse influences from jazz, folk, rock and blues. The music from Ian is captivating and a perfect way to spend the evening.
We will be pouring, and he will be playing! No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy.