- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Wine & Live Music – feat. Kurt Lindsay
April 17, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Kurt Lindsay Live at Obelisco Apple Farm Village
Come Join us for a night of wine while being entertained by the soulful Kurt Lindsay
Kurt Lindsay is a Woodinville veteran and a lefty on the guitar. He can swing from genre to genre without a blink. His soulful voice will captivate you and his personality will make you love him.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy!