- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Open Mic Night at Oran Mor Artisan Mead in Roseburg
January 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2020
Open Mic Night at Oran Mor Artisan Mead in the Umpqua Valley city of Roseburg, Ore., is the second Thursday of each month. Performances run 6-8 p.m., with sign-ups beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Calling all musicians, singers, poets and story tellers: bring your music, your poetry, your songs and stories to share. Wine may be bottled poetry, but mead is bottled song.
Eric Schnaultz and many other talented folk participate in our Open Mic Night, so come and share your talents.