- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Oran Mor Artisan Mead presents NW Americana singer Robert Meade
February 23 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Robert Meade brings his Northwest Americana ambiance to Southern Oregon and Oran Mor Artisan Mead on Sunday, Feb. 23. There is a $5 cover charge for this performance, which runs 3-5 p.m.
Meade is a singer/songwriter, solo acoustic musician who’s been living and performing throughout the Northwest area for more than a decade. His brand of The Beatles covers, upbeat rhythm ‘n’ blues originals and Americana Ambiance channels some of rock’s greatest souls in his raw, vulnerable lyricism and playing. It’s bound to lift the spirit!