- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Oran Mor Artisan Mead presents NW Americana singer Robert Meade
February 23, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Robert Meade brings his Northwest Americana ambiance to Southern Oregon and Oran Mor Artisan Mead on Sunday, Feb. 23. There is a $5 cover charge for this performance, which runs 3-5 p.m.
Meade is a singer/songwriter, solo acoustic musician who’s been living and performing throughout the Northwest area for more than a decade. His brand of The Beatles covers, upbeat rhythm ‘n’ blues originals and Americana Ambiance channels some of rock’s greatest souls in his raw, vulnerable lyricism and playing. It’s bound to lift the spirit!