- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Oregon Wine Experience Online Miracle Auction
August 20 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Get ready to raise your virtual auction paddle and be one of the first to get in on unique and once-in-
a-lifetime experiences. Experiences like the ultimate trip to Fiji, a lover’s helicopter getaway, and
impeccable dining experiences paired with Oregon’s finest wineries.
Bidding is exclusively online and launches at noon on Friday, August 14. Bid on as many lots as you
desire, but make sure to get your final bids in by 10 p.m. PT on Saturday, August 22!
To view auction packages and register to bid go to www.theoregonwineexperience.com