- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
July 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Jam out to some live music on the Patio at Solena Estate. The Outdoor Concert is a free event! We will be selling wine by the bottle or glass cooking up some lite bites! The picnic tables and couches will be arranged for prime viewing, but feel free to bring a blanket to lounge out on! This is also one of the few events at Solena that is truely kid-friendly! Let the young ones run around the grass and play
No outside food or drink will be allowed at this event, thank you.