- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
Paint Nite at Oak Knoll Winery
May 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$37
Paint Nite returns to Oak Knoll Winery on May 16 to paint La Isla Bonita with guidance from a professional artist and party host.
Cost is $37
Use discount code YayPDX10 for $10 off
Raise your glass to a NEW kind of night out! Paint Nite® invites you to create art over cocktails at a local restaurant or bar, guided by a professional artist and party host. Grab your friends and spend two hours drinking, laughing, and flexing your creative muscles.
There’s no experience necessary and we’ll provide all the supplies, so you don’t have to worry about a thing (except having a great time!) Must be of legal drinking age. Food and drink may be purchased at the event.
This is a 21-and-older event. No outside food and beverages allowed, but small food plates will be for purchase available.