- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
Paint Nite at Oak Knoll Winery
May 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$37
Paint Nite returns to Oak Knoll Winery on May 16 to paint La Isla Bonita with guidance from a professional artist and party host.
Cost is $37
Use discount code YayPDX10 for $10 off
Raise your glass to a NEW kind of night out! Paint Nite® invites you to create art over cocktails at a local restaurant or bar, guided by a professional artist and party host. Grab your friends and spend two hours drinking, laughing, and flexing your creative muscles.
There’s no experience necessary and we’ll provide all the supplies, so you don’t have to worry about a thing (except having a great time!) Must be of legal drinking age. Food and drink may be purchased at the event.
This is a 21-and-older event. No outside food and beverages allowed, but small food plates will be for purchase available.