- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Penner-Ash Oregon Wine Month Featured Tasting Flight
May 28, 2021
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars is committed to two things above all else – crafting wines of uncompromising quality that reflect our Willamette Valley home, while finding joy, sharing laughter, and lifting up our community.
We welcome the opportunity to host you at our estate for an unforgettable tasting experience led by our knowledgeable, dedicated team. Explore the breadth and depth of the Willamette Valley through our portfolio of vineyard designate wines, while taking in our breathtaking views of the valley.
All month long we will be featuring a library wine as a part of the Tasting Experience! We are featuring the 2011 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir on the tasting flight (Friday-Sunday only)