- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Plant Day at Oak Knoll Winery Herb Garden in Distressed Wood Rectangle
March 8, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$49
Plant Nite on March 8 at Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley means dig, drink and be merry as you create a herb garden in distressed wood rectangle.
Cultivate your creativity, naturally. Our gifted growers will guide you step-by-step as you make a mini Zen garden, succulent arrangement, or tiny terrarium. Dig in for two lively hours of planting, creating, and laughing with the group. Cost is $49.
Yaymaker events give you everything you need to get up, get out, and get making! Instruction is provided by an expert host, so no experience is required, and everything you need is supplied. Show up early to grab drinks & a bite to eat – and give your week something to shout about.
There is no outside food or beverage allowed at this 21-and-up event, and no pets.