- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- This event has passed.
Plant Nite at Oak Knoll Winery
January 13 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$55
Plant Nite on Jan. 13 at historic Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley brings everything you need to create a gorgeous terrarium.
We’ll guide you and your crew through two lively hours of creativity, drinking and laughing ’til your cheeks hurt. Just remember: This isn’t your grandmother’s garden.
The theme for this session is “Succulents in Whiskey Barrel. Cost is $55. Use the discount code ValerieR for a 40% discount
This is a 21-and-older event. And please. no outside food or beverage.