- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- This event has passed.
Plant Nite at Oak Knoll Winery
January 13 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$55
Plant Nite on Jan. 13 at historic Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley brings everything you need to create a gorgeous terrarium.
We’ll guide you and your crew through two lively hours of creativity, drinking and laughing ’til your cheeks hurt. Just remember: This isn’t your grandmother’s garden.
The theme for this session is “Succulents in Whiskey Barrel. Cost is $55. Use the discount code ValerieR for a 40% discount
This is a 21-and-older event. And please. no outside food or beverage.