- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Plant Nite at Oak Knoll Winery
January 13 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$55
Plant Nite on Jan. 13 at historic Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley brings everything you need to create a gorgeous terrarium.
We’ll guide you and your crew through two lively hours of creativity, drinking and laughing ’til your cheeks hurt. Just remember: This isn’t your grandmother’s garden.
The theme for this session is “Succulents in Whiskey Barrel. Cost is $55. Use the discount code ValerieR for a 40% discount
This is a 21-and-older event. And please. no outside food or beverage.