- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Plant Nite at Oak Knoll Winery
January 13 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$55
Plant Nite on Jan. 13 at historic Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley brings everything you need to create a gorgeous terrarium.
We’ll guide you and your crew through two lively hours of creativity, drinking and laughing ’til your cheeks hurt. Just remember: This isn’t your grandmother’s garden.
The theme for this session is “Succulents in Whiskey Barrel. Cost is $55. Use the discount code ValerieR for a 40% discount
This is a 21-and-older event. And please. no outside food or beverage.